[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless gateway with an IPAQ

KevinL darius at obsidian.com.au
Sun Aug 25 01:46:00 EST 2002

I use evolution on linux.  I could read your message.  It was ugly,
blue, with a white background (ie. not my normal less-glary settings),
and in a shite font.

I applaud your choice of client and settings.  I'll return to the 20% of
the world's postings that don't deliberately look cruddy on an
html-compliant mail client.

KJL
(btw, I recommend evolution wholeheartedly to *nix users out there -
it's a neat client, not least for the auto-newsfeed-collection for
kuro5hin, /., etc.  And it can be made to filter html mail, amongst
others, into a spam mailbox, where they belong 80% of the time *grin*)