[MLB-WIRELESS] Membership.........where is the Howto??

Radio Tech radio at dodo.com.au
Sat Aug 24 14:49:16 EST 2002

At 11:40 AM 8/24/02 +1000, Bryce Letcher wrote:

>Ok, I was one of those who wanted to establish a committee, a formalised
>structure and officially recognised membership........ Whilst meeting are
>held on a Friday evening I doubt I will ever be able to attend, however I
>now wish to become an official member of the group..... the question is
>how????  And I'm sure there are many others in the same situation.
>
>Regards,
>Bryce

I am in a similar situation, as I live 2200km from Melbourne, but go down
there, for my work every once in a while.
I e-mailed Steve Haigh the President, apparently Tyson Clugg has the
membership forms. Steve has replied to me, that he has sent my request to
Tyson, the Treasurer....so I am just waiting to see if a form gets e-mailed
OR they need
my address to physically send one out.
I feel that since this list has provided much information, I should
contribute to the organisation that runs it.

Jack Chomley
Rockhampton Qld.