[MLB-WIRELESS] How to repair a Bios or two

Vincent Chin nukiez at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 23 14:58:17 EST 2002

Try an ISA video card, you might get video if you are lucky,

Bios reprogramming tool, like uniflash is good, I used it quite a lot, once.
But you have to learn bios hotswappin.

If you have tried all sorts of way and none help, the last resort would be
downloading your bios file, then bring it together with your BIOS
chip(eeprom) to a "GOOD" Playstation Modchippers. They usually have the
tools to do reprogram your chip. I once did it 3yrs ago, costs $25. Contact
someone called Louwe in Auburn,Melbourne, can't remember the address but his
famous modchip ads used to appear in Trading Post, I don't know if he's
still in it.