[MLB-WIRELESS] graphing in gnumeric

jimmy at deefa.com jimmy at deefa.com
Thu Aug 22 15:20:49 EST 2002

hi guys..

since the beginning of february, I've been collating data from locfinder
and graphing it to see trends over time, etc etc.

Results can be seen on the locfindergraph page of the wiki

Up till now, i've used excel, but I've recently switched opened a micrsoft
free trade zone in my bedroom, and excel didnt recieve a visa... so i
started using gnumeric...

although I'm still entering the data, gnumeric is playing funny buggers
with the graphing. Any volunteers to check it out? let me know, and I'll
fwd the file to ya..

James

http://mail2web.com/ .