[MLB-WIRELESS] cabling?

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Aug 13 16:47:26 EST 2002

Alex, RG-213 wouldn't be 2 crash hot on this band alright for UHF radio, more
apporiate would be LMR-400 or LMR equivelant, or my personal favourite Heliax cable.

Depends on price and preference good person to talk to would be Julian,
julian at concentrate.com.au

Hope this helps

Alex Musgrove (musgrove at alphalink.com.au) wrote*:

>Hi, just recieved the cradles from Matt,  much appreciated, anyhew...  what is the
best cabling to get?  or more directly, I have bought approx 5 metres of RG213, I
think that's the name.  Is this usable?

--
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech