[MLB-WIRELESS] D-link Antennas for Sale!

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Tue Aug 13 16:00:30 EST 2002

okies okies, so i didn't quite word the email rite, sue me for nothing..

The email should have read, (hang on being told how) there are 5 antenna packs for
sale each pack is $235.  You not only get a antenna at 8db but a mounting kit, a
lighting supressor, pigtail and i think some cable can't remember please read
previous email and check the link.

Sorry for da stupid confusion, u r talking to me here.
--
Glen Brunning
Hardware Tech