[MLB-WIRELESS] Wiki Hardware Database

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Tue Aug 13 01:58:08 EST 2002

Morning everyone...

I spent some time today adding manufacturers and model numbers to the
hardware database at
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?HardwareDatabase

However, since I don't really know anything about the cards and models I
added, its time for the whole point of wikis to be put to use! If you
could wander over there, and anyone who knows information that isn't
there, or has  experience getting certain hardware to work in certain
situations,. etc etc, can please add what they know.

If a model isn't listed, please add it. And regardless of if its listed
or not, if the linked page doesn't exist, you can create it using
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?HardwareDBTemplate

thanks

James

PS. And if your new to the list, and haven't read the FAQ yet (like the
guy that asked me on IRC today about Internet access.,..argghh!!), don't
forget to check it out @
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?TheEvolvingFAQ

"Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their
shoes. "

work: worker at aycs.org.au / personal: jimmy at deefa.com
msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ: 6370237
web: www.deefa.com