[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: [Technical] DNS

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Tue Aug 13 00:11:07 EST 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Justin wrote:

> I think that any domain name that the group uses must be owned by
> the group, not an individual. Just my 2c.

As mentioned below, it's being donated.

The domain is currently owned, on paper, by my company, Drastic
Solutions Pty Ltd. As soon as practicle, ownership will be transfered to
the Australian Wireless Association for management by its members.

Regards

Jamie

[cut]
> cw.net.au has been paid for by me and donated to the wireless
> community. Any reasonable request for use of the namespace within
> basic common sense guidelines (no commercial names, hosts are
> allocated withing the relevant region, etc) will be honored.
[cut]

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----