[MLB-WIRELESS] 8dBi Omni: Superpass vs. the Rojone one?

Robert Farrar concepts at secnet.com.au
Mon Aug 12 16:18:56 EST 2002

I have 2 of the Rojone 8 dBi SmartAnt Omni antenna and they both work very
well and seem to be good value for the money.

They are both running up in Penola 50 km north from here there network, they
seem to be getting abount 5 - 7 km's from each omni using moded galaxy
antenna & home made yagi's.

Regards,

Robert Farrar
Mt Gambier Wireless Group