[MLB-WIRELESS] Power limits of Class Devices (such as WiFi ones you may be using)

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Sun Aug 11 03:30:51 EST 2002

Hello evilbunny,

Ok the 2nd instance of antenna should have read...

EIRP is rated as being the complete system, from the output of the
radio and any amps minus and losses and the gain of the antenna...
generally you don't need an amps, and 9 times out of 10 if your
unsure of what your doing you could well be going over the legal limit
without even knowing it... As the saying goes if in doubt ask...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...