[MLB-WIRELESS] 8th August 2002 Committee Meeting minutes

Radio Tech radio at dodo.com.au
Fri Aug 9 11:04:33 EST 2002

Quote:

>Should Melbourne Wireless accept interstate members?
>

>Steven: Do we accept interstate members? Considering that an interstate
membership also constitutes a vote for elections, and other group matters.

>Rowan: Melbourne Wireless should consider a non-voting membership for
interstate memberships.

>Tyson: Interstate members should be accepted at the discretion of the
committee.

>Resolution: Operate within the current constitution and process interstate
members using the same process as existing Melbourne based members.

So....what is the current situation with out of state memebers?
I would have thought Melb W'less would try do anything get as many people
on board, to help further the cause of the 802.11 community, AND themselves.
There is strength in numbers :-)

Jack
Rockhampton