[MLB-WIRELESS] online voting

Toliman toliman at ihug.com.au
Fri Aug 9 00:38:17 EST 2002

At 12:06 AM 9/08/2002, Grant McHerron wrote:
>At 09:41 PM 8/08/02, you wrote:
>>Perhaps other people can contribute details on how to achieve the same thing
>>in other programs - it should not be impossible.  Once you have figured it
>>out for your software, share how you did it with everyone and this will
>>become a non-issue.  C'mon people, its not *that* difficult...
>Solution no matter what mail tool you use:
>
>1. Hit Reply All
>2. Snip out address of person and just leave the <melbwireless....> bit
>3. Hit QUEUE/SEND/WHATEVER

or,

set the mail-list to make a reply-to address and;
lock postings to subscribed users only, to avoid the great spam we have
been getting.

and yes, i'm aware of the cross-posting and the effect of blocking
anonymous posting that will be in effect if this is enabled. i apologize in
advance to ppl who want to cross-post from other states, other lists *cough*

Toliman.