[MLB-WIRELESS] Reverse SMA Source?

Glen Brunning bchild at wireless.org.au
Wed Aug 7 16:20:49 EST 2002

Hi Mark,

I too have the Compaq WL-200 cards and I got my pigtails from a friend,
you can contact him if you like here's the details:

Name: Daivd Sutherland
Company: RSI
website: www.rsi.com.au

or you could try another supplier of other brand pigtails

Name: N/A
Company: Rojone
website: www.rojone.com.au

Hope that helps out a little