[MLB-WIRELESS] Accessing TS Wireless

andrew garton agarton at toysatellite.org
Wed Aug 7 14:03:52 EST 2002

Hi there,

We've had re-tweaked our network due to some firewall issues and as a
result now offer the following details for access, should you be in
the vicinity of our node, to TS Wireless:

SSID = free2air
Networking config allocated by DHCP (IP, DNS Gateway)
URL = http://192.168.0.120:8000

We are running both live and archived MP3 audio streams.

Updates to streaming schedules will appear at this address as well as
http://www.toysatellite.org/wireless/

FYI, we are looking into the 10.0.0.0 address range for future
compliance with Melbourne Wireless.

We plan to have a guest book running soon-ish, but for now please send
any comments, thoughts, suggestions, should you find us, to:

wireless at toysatellite.org

All the best,
Andrew

Andrew Garton - TOY SATELLITE                agarton at toysatellite.org
http://www.toysatellite.org    toy satellite is an APC.au/c2o partner
This email is solely for the named addressee and may be confidential.