[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless illegal?

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Wed Aug 7 13:52:13 EST 2002

Hello darrend,

Not to mention the fact that regardless of anything else, public land
and/or distance rules do not apply to wireless transmissions, only
wired and fibre networks...

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...

dnca> Apparently Airnets interperetation of the Telco Act is that community
dnca> wireless users would be deemed as a carrier. As we all know this is not
dnca> necesarily the case, and that according to the ACA we probably fit into the
dnca> 'non commercial' category. Airnet has approached us, but at this stage we
dnca> are waiting for more clarification from the ACA.
dnca> I wouldn't get too excited about it... it's just their opinion.