[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys roamabout. -> Nokia

jv at teragen.com.au jv at teragen.com.au
Mon Aug 5 21:11:15 EST 2002

Im wondering if anyone knows if the enterasys roamabout is the same card as the nokia
C110/C111.

Also if this is the case does anyone have the firmware and a tool for loading the
firmware to make it think its a C110/C111.

The problem is Im trying to get the roamabout to work in a Nokia A032 AP that currently
has a C021 card in it.

Otherwise I would like some pointers into changing the roadabout firmware to generic
orioco. I have tried the tutorials around for upgrading the firmware but have the problem
of the tool not recognizes the card as a orinoco.

BTW I have a laptop with PCMCIA for flashing.