[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI PC card adaptor

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Mon Aug 5 13:34:21 EST 2002

You've probably lucked out.  The board looks like it will have trouble with
anything beyond PCI2.0  Have you got the latest BIOS on it?  The BIOS and
chipset dictate if you can or can't run PCI2.0.  I have a Pentium board
with an option in the BIOS which allows PCI2.1 compatibility.  So, get a
new board if upgrading the BIOS doesn't work.  There isn't much you can
do.  I did have a board which had trouble with anything other than
PCI2.0.  It didn't like the Ricoh adapter, PLX adapter or a PCI DWL-520
wireless card.  Linux could see the first two but couldn't make the
interrupts work and for the latter lspci didn't even list the 520 as being
enumerated (3.3V only issues).

Cheers,
jASON