[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Lets forget about it all :-)

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Sun Aug 4 15:18:46 EST 2002

Radio Tech wrote:

> Thanks for the post :-) OK, I guess its time to move on....take a dose
> of "happipills" and forget about the past few posts etc on the subject.

Yeah, it was an over-reaction to an over-reaction to an over-reaction
;p

> I have corresponded with Tyson via private e-mails, which I hope has
> resolved the situation and yes, I must agree on the content of his msg,
> that you have forwarded to the list.....

excellent :)

> Lets go play wireless :-)

yes!

> As far as setting up gear? I am in the process of getting hardware ordered
> this week.....I just need to figure out software-wise what will be the most
> painless
> to get started! I have much hardware/radio knowledge but NO networking
> knowledge when it comes to Windows/Linux O/s's. My main work has been in doing
> standalone proprietory SCADA/Radio Telemetry systems software/hardware etc.

Hey are you coming down to Melbourne to do this? If you are and you need
a hand, I have oodles of spare time. Errr, I've been working for the
last week and a half, my boss ends each day saying "are you coming in
tomorrow?"  (!)  but I expect to have finished this sometime this week.

So, if you need a hand, I'm available.
I have some limited windows networking experience but this is more a "I
can lift things jump and puddles" kind of offer.

Dwayne
mailto:ddraig at pobox.com