[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Calling all Wireless Groups!

John Cook eathos at cqwireless.org
Thu Aug 1 18:28:45 EST 2002

I would like to take this opportunity to put forward the interest of
central Queensland in all this we are meeting tonight and it's on our
list of discussion topics.

I have looked thought all the mail on this submission and I can't find
an online source for what has been worked on so far (apart from the
Sydney wireless's submission.)

So if any one has the links to these that would be good

Also I'm after some info about the AWA. If my memory servers me right,
the awa was trying to be set up as a Australian wireless group, and if I
am right do they have a website or a body of recourses anywhere\