[MLB-WIRELESS] FreeBSD and Nokia C910 PCI cradles

David Marsh nodetooth at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 1 09:12:13 EST 2002

Hi Melb-Wireless,

Just wondering if any of you guys/gals are running freebsd (4.6) and using a
Nokia c910 PCI cradle?  I'm having some problems getting mine configured and
was looking for some quick tips (even just copies of your rc.conf,
loader.conf etc would be helpfull :-)

I've tried with pccard_enable set to "YES" which hangs the machine, and with
it set to "NO" and playing with pccardc and pccardd by hand seems to do
nothing.

Thanks for /any/ ideas or sugestions :-)

Dave Marsh
http://www.nodedb.com/australia/nsw/sydney/view.php?nodeid=457