[MLB-WIRELESS] Using a MR314 to route a dialup connection?

Jarrod Crane freddo at mac.com
Tue Apr 30 18:38:00 EST 2002

That is completely wrong.  Both Windows and Mac OS run TCP/IP

So they can both communicate that way fine and with out any extra
software.  All you need to do is have NAT running on the machine
connected to the modem.

File sharing on the other hand is where it becomes a bit different and
this is where Netbui and Appletalk comes into it.

But if you just wanna share internet all the software is there TCP/IP :)

Cheers,
	Jarrod.