[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODE EAI] - What now?

Greg turbo at alphalink.com.au
Mon Apr 29 18:41:06 EST 2002

Yeah, exactly.

Open Question:...
What good is this system if YOU dont have Tribes2 or want to get on the net
through my connection? (Which you can't anyway)
Now that I have it up and running I'm wondering what use it is in the grand
scheme of things.
Melb-Wireless or otherwise.

It was fun playing Tribes2 with a ping of 10 (instead of 250 on dialup) over
the AP to my other computer but its all a bit pointless unless someone else
gets on to play as well.

There has been much debate on this list about many topics, some I could have
done without, but I have not seen anything about what to do once you
actually have an AP up and running!

So what now??