[MLB-WIRELESS] "Sense of community"

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Mon Apr 29 12:33:03 EST 2002

> Aah ffs, what are we trying to do here? Ensure both the AWA and
> melbwireless become a laughing stock?
>
> Drew: apologise to evilbunny. I think you owe that to him.
> Evilbunny: join #melb-wireless whenever you want.
> Someone: show some leadership and sort this issue once and for all.

This has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous. :-(  There will probably
always be differneces between MW and AWA, but surely we can live with those.

> Clearly now it is an us-and-them approach propagated by a
> minority on both
> sides. All I want to do is get a node up and connect with
> someone. I can
> do it with or without the support of either melbwireless or
> awa if this
> bitching and infighting continues. Agree to disagree and
> leave it at that.
> One more bit of shitstirring and I'm out.

I feelmuch the same.  I don't actually need either organisation, butI'm in
it because it soundslike a good idea.  However, I have enough politics to
deal with for a lifetime, why take on any more? :)  If anyone wants to play
politics, I can nominate a number of placeswhere they can do that...  and
leave us alone here. :)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for Viruses.

This correspondence is for the named person’s use only. It may contain