[MLB-WIRELESS] "Sense of community"

Drew drew at wireless.org.au
Mon Apr 29 05:38:44 EST 2002

evilbunny at sydneywireless.com wrote:

>Hello ,
>
>Craig's ban may have been due to spammers... but can I please have an
>explanation to the following...
>
>* ChanOP sets mode +b *!*evilbunny@*.optusnet.com.au
>* You have been kicked by ChanOP ((Drew) going to contribute or just here to spy?)

rich subject from someone running a private network (ie.
anti-community). i saw proof of your own, or one of your sheep (as
you've called them) spying for you

>I didn't know it was mandatory for you to be chatting at 5am when
>everyone else was asleep...

guess you were lurking and awake after all eh?

>And I have been chatting in there, not lurking...

i've never seen you speak, but if someone else disagrees with me,
they're free to reverse it, i dont care.