[MLB-WIRELESS] [NODE EAI] Now operating...sort of!?

Greg turbo at alphalink.com.au
Sat Apr 27 13:33:02 EST 2002

Hi James,
actually I prefer my exact location to be unknown to the multitudes.
Obvoiusly I have given enough hints an photos to make it easier but..
I saw your MAC on my system so you were in OK.
The losses are high in the system so until I put the AP at the antenna later
thats something I will have to endure for the moment. Am working on
Directional ant also.
Will be on all weekend if you want to try again.
Greg.