[MLB-WIRELESS] Soekris Net4521- Additional Thought

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Fri Apr 26 15:49:30 EST 2002

Would it be worth also getthing the VPN expansion card ??? and would anyone else also be interested in buying one of these units as the price drops slightly and we get a reduction in postage.

Hi All,

I was wondering if I was to buy this :--->http://http://www.seattlewireless.net/?SoekrisNet4521  would there be anyone willing to help me try and setup a relaying access point with this bit of hardware as I have only a little knowledge of linux and none at all about embedded hardware.

It would probably be a solar powered unit as well.  Any comments would be be great, oh and I dont think the unit is available just yet although you never know.  If you want to look at the web site that has all the info go to http://www.soekris.com/ .

TIA.

Matt.