[MLB-WIRELESS] Next Bulk Buy

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Sun Apr 21 14:50:42 EST 2002

Glen, I do recall reading there was an unknown limit on cards available for the
bulk purchase and it was a case of first in best dressed.
As a previous organiser of a card bulk purchase I realise there are lots of
people out there who want cards, I also realise the nightmare that the organisers
are going through to do this.

I don't see why getting two PCI adapters is putting yourself in a pickle.  When
you do get some cards you'll need them anyway.  You could get them and look
for another source for cards.  Or you can take your name of the list i'm sure
and then go through the hassle of finding another source for the PCI cards when
you do need them.

Even if you do get them there's always other people looking for them so I'm
sure you could offload them quite easily.