[MLB-WIRELESS] <Sales plug> N connectors

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Sun Apr 21 12:43:14 EST 2002

For all those who are after Quickform cable in short runs and all manner of
N connectors at good rates to be delivered to your door, check out:

http://www.minikits.com.au/prod.html  and
http://www.minikits.com.au/doc/page3a.PDF

For the price of the tram ticket to get yourself into Dick Smith (only to
find they've run out of N connectors) you my as well have them sent to you.

Mark Kilmier is very helpful.  I paid by direct deposit to an account so
ask for that option if need be.