net4521 order!

Tom O'Hern tom at ohern.net
Fri Apr 19 01:04:34 EST 2002

Just an update,  I'm planning on sending out the order for the soekris
net4521s tomorrow and so far I have only received two requests (three if
you include my own order).  I know there was more interest a few weeks
ago so I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

If you haven't heard of these devices they are pretty cool.  Two pcmcia
slots, one mini-pci (that make three possible wireless interfaces, 2
10/100 ethernet ports, compact flash drive, 133MHz, 64Mb ram, and it
supports POE.  See http://www.soekris.com or
http://www.seattlewireless.net/?SoekrisNet4521 for more details and
picts.  Once more, the pricing is:

1		2-4		5-24
$277	$270	$260

If we get 2 more orders then we will all get the $260 price.  Remember,
this will be IBSS on your roof!  You all NEED this!!! :)  I want to send
out the order tomorrow so let me know now.

Thanks,

Tom

--------------040604050408030802050305--