[MLB-WIRELESS] Belkin PCI Cradle Bulk Buy

Brad Bloomfield brad at bloomfield.dhs.org
Wed Apr 17 10:00:48 EST 2002

Hi,

I have organised a bulk buy of these PCI cradles

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=&Section_Id=200340&pcount=&Product_Id=122775&Section.Section_Path=%2FRoot%2FNetworki%2E%2E%2EndCables%2FWirelessNetworking%2Fct_Id>

The costs for us are

1 - 9 cards     $89
10 - 99 $85
100+            $74

The 10 -99 is still a bit variable but the real savings come from Belkin if
we get over the 100. These are brand new in boxes with drivers etc. I
understand these cards work in Linux with the Enterasys cards from the
previous bulk buy.

I have another PCI card in the pipe works for a bulk buy. I don't know if
it will work. however this card will be cheaper than $74 but I will need to
get a sample of it before posting it to the group.

Who would be interested in a bulk buy of these cards? Please email me off
the group with quantities that you require if you are interested.

Brad