[MLB-WIRELESS] wireless USB was: Access Points (BSS) vs Ad-Hoc (IBSS)

Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au Matthew.C.Boyd at uts.edu.au
Wed Apr 17 08:02:48 EST 2002

>as for USB devices, ftp://ftp.linux-wlan.org/pub/linux-wlan-ng/ supports
>them under linux, and they should work fine via windows. imho, these would
>be a great way to get IBSS on the rooftop.

There does appear to be some usb stuff there but..... I had a browse at
linux-usb.org which (last time I checked) was pretty accurate and support
for wireless usb stuff appears to be a bit patchy. Was hoping that someone
had actually used it at some stage. Is anyone using usb wireless stuff in
windows? wanna give me a review?

Matt