[MLB-WIRELESS] A sneak preview of Musenki's new wireless access point

Will Lanigan chooken at m00t.cjb.net
Tue Apr 16 20:40:28 EST 2002

farken that is one of the best ideas with some motivation that we have had
in a while (yeah yeah its been suggested before, but i feel inspired now)

lets all get our heads together and work something out.
i'd be glad to help out where i can, i would be in with the hardware not the
software side - even then i'd probably be of little assistance but i'd love
to help get the ball rolling