[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna design idea, probably not new.

Danny magrathea at subdimension.com
Sun Apr 14 04:53:45 EST 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Jason Hecker wrote:

> All sorts of antennas can be made on a PCB.  A PCB yagi will have similar

Yep this is what is inside the Orinoco indoor range extender...  Found
this on wirelessanarchy.com, cracked me up! $185 ouch!

http://devices.planet-wireless.de/reant/index.html

You may find one in your car alarm xmitter on you keyring. But its more of
an inductor etched onto the board.. hmm..  I know I've seen another
example of it as an antenna, can't remember where. ie: as an actual
antenna, not an inductor.. hmmm.. have to have a look through the ole junk
boxes. :-)

---
Danny
Don't forget to bring a towel! (c) Towelie