[MLB-WIRELESS] [Fwd: Re: PCI adaptors] - update

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Fri Apr 12 15:11:05 EST 2002

Hi all.
below is the reply from the Brisbane bloke.  I am happy to act as the
melbourne connection.  I have already recieved a few requests (about 5 -
10) so it is manageable at the moment.

I'll keep you all informed as to what is happening...

lol i think all the cards are gone but make an order up for melbourne and
ii'll see what i can do

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC