[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI cradle bulk order

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Fri Apr 12 13:44:14 EST 2002

On 04/11/02 11:51 PM, Andrew wrote:

>Nokia cradle PCI adapters are being bulk ordered in Brisbane.
>
>see this post on Brismesh for more information.
>http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~mesh/list/msg02550.html
>
>last i heard, price was estimated around $60 each cradle.

I gather from the brief look that these would be pickup only (in
brisbane) but I am a) willing to act as a local node for delivery and b)
relay orders from here and c) try to convince the brisbane people to do
a bulk mail...

we shall see how we go.

email me off list if you have any suggestions or want one of these
(Nokia c910... no idea if they work with the cards we are getting, but
guess it'll be OK)
I would like to try and get an idea of numbers (of cards) and go from
there- no guarentees at this point, just feeling around...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC
paul at serc.rmit.edu.au