[MLB-WIRELESS] AWA

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 11 14:03:18 EST 2002

It was tentatively decided that any decisions would have to win a 75%
majority of the vote to be passed.  This helps stop any joe shmoe getting a
few mates along to the meeting who don't even own computers, let alone have
an interest in wireless.

I think we need to have an electoral roll for voting.  Those who have no
interest in voting don't have to sign up then.  This would solve the problem
of having different opinions on what is classified as a member, because
members and voters would be two overlapping catagories.