[MLB-WIRELESS] PLX based PCI carriers & Enterasys cards.

Roger Venning r.venning at telstra.com
Wed Apr 10 23:25:11 EST 2002

Greetings all,

I have successfully set up a Netgear MA301 PLX chipset based PCI
carrier, carrying an Enterasys card, on  Linux (2.4 kernel) host that I
compiled a recent version of David Gibson's Orinoco + others driver.
This carrier cost $90 from Harris Technology (they didn't have the
Belkin carrier I wanted that was $90, so let me take the Netgear one for
the same price). We should be able to find a cheaper source of these
carriers, but I haven't been able to online.

For more details, have a look at the wiki pages:
  http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?PlxCarriers
  http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?EnterasysCards

thanks,
    Roger.

Roger Venning	\ Do not go gentle into that good night
Melbourne        \ Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Australia <r.venning at bipond.com>                 Dylan Thomas