[MLB-WIRELESS] Payment details for $50 cards

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Wed Apr 10 14:43:57 EST 2002

Hi All,

Before you send payment to me, wait until the price is firm - this will be the
start of the week.
----------------------

Here are the details you will need to forward payment to me.

For direct debit:

Account numb: 063161 1008 4082
Account name: Vaskos Tsiatis
Bank: CBA, Pascoe Vale South, 3044

In order for me to know who has paid up, you'll need to mail me or fax me the
confirmation (receipt).

Also for those who are sending money orders, use the follwing PO Box.

Fax: (03) 9386 7198
Post: PO BOX 198, Pascoe Vale South, 3044

I am in the white pages, but PLEASE do not send anything to that address - it's
not secure.

Note: If you are ordering more than 1 card, I cannot use registered mail - The
figure i've quoted is for single cards.
Use the courier option instead.

If anyone needs to contact me urgently, please call me on: 0412 822 329 (If
I don't answer, please leave a message)

Please don't call for specs, etc.

Cheers,

Vaskos