[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Addressing

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Apr 9 11:48:40 EST 2002

Why dont we just discuss this at our meeting on Friday???  That way everyone
gets to vote on the idea they most like, cause all I am seeing here is a lot
of talk on which nobody can decide an answer and quite frankly I dont care
what the range is so long as I have a IP address or two I can use for my
nodes and links.  And to be honest I dont really see what all the difference
is either with all the different addresses with the exception of the
192.168. range.

That's probably a good idea, though OTOH, a lot of people might be bored
shitless and prefer we use a WG on the wiki..

Is there a WGAddressing? :)

---
Outgoing mail has been scanned for viruses