[MLB-WIRELESS] IP Addressing

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Tue Apr 9 11:32:41 EST 2002

RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] IP AddressingWhy dont we just discuss this at our meeting on Friday???  That way everyone gets to vote on the idea they most like, cause all I am seeing here is a lot of talk on which nobody can decide an answer and quite frankly I dont care what the range is so long as I have a IP address or two I can use for my nodes and links.  And to be honest I dont really see what all the difference is either with all the different addresses with the exception of the 192.168. range.

Matt