[MLB-WIRELESS] Installfest

Jeremy Lunn jeremy at austux.net
Mon Apr 8 16:00:19 EST 2002

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 10:50:18AM +1000, sanbar wrote:
> Quick question: how much interest would there be in a wireless installfest?
> I'm asking this as the Linux Users of Victoria group is considering May as a
> possible month to hold their installfest, and there may be an opportunity
> for melbwireless to join in on the event. It would only be relevant to those
> who are building a Linux-based access point.

As a member of the LUV committee it sounds good to me.  However I
obviously can't make decissions on what LUV will or won't allow and I
probably won't be the one organising the installfest, though I will try
to contribute to it's running as much as possible.

The only issue to arise is space which depends on the venue that we can
get.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia