[MLB-WIRELESS] Ignorance is bliss

Justin littlejuz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Apr 4 23:41:25 EST 2002

Well said.

 I'm hoping now that there has been a delivery of cards, people will start
to do some of the things we have been talking about.

 I've got my cards, and I want to play :) I'm interested in getting a
directional antenna and setting it up and point it to someone. My node is
EGE, I'd like to try and set something up with someone close to Knox City.
Hint, next week when it's dark, please look towards Knox City. If you can
see the flood lights at the footy ground south of Knox City then there is a
good chance we can do something. :)

 However, I want an IP address range for my setup. Can the working group
please finalise something? Net 10 with 16 nodes sounds great. What about
point to point links? Can we expand on the great little tool the Geelong
folks have setup for IP allocation?

Thanks. Oh and Shane, thanks again for arranging the cards. You lead by
example.

Regards,
Gaz.