[MLB-WIRELESS] another possible interest Company and traffic monitoring software

Matthew Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 4 10:32:54 EST 2002

> Another question that I had was has anyone seen any Linux powered traffic
> monitoring software that does it by mac address?

Sort of ...

NTOP will display the mac address asociated to the IP address and thus the
traffic of the device.

It's kinda sorta what you are after i think

If you are using Debian, you can only use the console version unless you
upgrade to unstable.

However if you do use the web server package on another nix distribution, it
has Jaw dropping information and pages!

Will keep you awake for days :)

-Matt