[MLB-WIRELESS] Suitable Places for testing

Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au Tyson.Clugg at csiro.au
Thu Sep 27 12:06:05 EST 2001

Three Chain Road, between Wangaratta and Rutherglen in North Eastern
Victoria.  Over 30km of dead straight road, and very flat too.  You can
drive down it with a club lock on the steering wheel and cruise control set
at 100km/h (speed kills!).

Do your testing on the shoulder of the road so the trucks don't mess with
your signal - and so you don't get hit...   ;)

Cheers,
Tyson.

PS:  I used to live on the Three Chain Road...