[MLB-WIRELESS] milestone

Matthew Boyd mcboyd at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Mon Sep 24 16:04:48 EST 2001

I'm working on being operational sometime soon. Wireless card on order and
I've scrounged the bits for what will probably be set up as the wireless
access point.

Anyone near Collingwood that I can connect to? Preferably someone with
better LOS than me.

I think that a loaner card or someone cruising the suburbs showing the
system operational or even a couple of meetings where people can see the
gear in use and see some of the homemade antennas and modifications that
have been made would be good. For the amount of money people have to outlay
at the moment then a test drive is definitely going to get more people
interested..