[MLB-WIRELESS] LUV Meeting - Tuesday 2nd October - "Wireless Networking - An Introduction" (fwd)

sandbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Fri Sep 21 09:26:14 EST 2001

Lo d,
What's that old saying? In for a penny, in for a pound. The introductory
talk usually goes for about an hour. There's always an interesting bit of
administrata at the launch of meetings, if that's any consolation. Think
of what it's like for the poor old beginners sitting through the
followingf hour of "this is
2.4GHz pootang, can you say 2.4GHz pootang?" after the newbie talk ;)
FWIW, I find the meetings are a little bit frustrating because of
interjections and a healthy dose of in-house rivalry.
- Barry