[MLB-WIRELESS] Compaq WL 210 as Acess Point??????

Robert Farrar robert at concepts.mtx.net
Fri Sep 14 14:27:12 EST 2001

Yes the Samsung swl-2100 does look like a good unit, I have not used it
myself but do know of someone that has and they work rather well and well
priced.

The only point they mentioned bad about it was that compared to say the
lucent products you need to be more accurate with the positioning of aerials
and directing point to point links.