[MLB-WIRELESS] Solar power for access point

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Mon Sep 10 00:27:04 EST 2001

Rob, I'm guessing the best way would be a 12v battery hooked to a solar power supply... then run an invertor...

you'd have to guess what load type you'd have to compensate for... depends exactly what you wish to run....

you'll need to allow for 4 x the load in charging capacity - and remember - it doens't charge at night...

Signed,
Steven Haigh

Out the 100Base-T, off the firewall, through the router, down the T1,
over the leased line, off the bridge, nothing but Net.

The net will not be what we demand, but what we make it. Build it well.