[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

dwayne ddraig at pobox.com
Tue Oct 30 16:54:27 EST 2001

Steven Haigh wrote:

> There's also a new terms of service I'm working on at
> http://melbwireless.dyndns.org/~netwiz/aup.txt
>
> it's basically a AUP that means we'll all get fair and equal service out of
> the RAN...

Remember also that there is a standing offer of a Perth wireless company
to allow non-profit groups (like us) to share in their Carrier's
Licence, which I think makes it legal for us to share packets etc.

I have seriously vast archives of Wireless-Data, ISP-Wireless, the
Tucson amatuer Packet Society's Spread-spectrum list, the Canberra
(samba) wireless list, which is where this list got started, etc, some
going back four years.

I'll get my shit together at some stage and make it available online.
I am legendary for not getting my shit together, however.

Dwayne