[MLB-WIRELESS] more important issues <aka: guerilla radio is by ninjas, for ninjas. Worked for global IP's development!>

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Mon Oct 29 15:20:47 EST 2001

Try for asn.au? Incorporation might help. For what it's worth, domain name
delegation has finally been taken from Robert Elz and placed in the hands of
auDA. Hopefully the delegation process will become a lot less hit-and-miss
than it has been. Part of that reform process should be an indication of
*why* an application was rejected.
- Barry